Why we built rmoov
Worried about bad backlinks? Received an unnatural links warning in your Google Webmaster Tools account? Trying to lift a manual penalty?
If low quality, unnatural or "spammy" links in your website's backlink profile have become a preoccupation, you're in danger of spending way too much time worrying about your problems and not enough working on solutions!
It's time to shift the balance back in your favor and get back to being productive with rmoov.
How does it work?
- Add a list of URLs
- rmoov pulls contact information for each domain
- Customize email templates and start your campaign
- rmoov creates and sends email, follows up with reminders, automatically checks links, provides a reporting system for domain owners, marks domains cleaned up and auto-fills a record of every step straight into a Google doc so you can see what's happening along the way.
You can now:
- pause and edit campaigns
- add notes to domains
- Submit requests via Contact URL
- Auto-generate Disavow Reports ready for upload to Google's Disavow Links tool
- Download complete Summary reports, including Domain Cleanup Status, complete mail records and clickable links to all sent mail
- Share your Reports with the Webspam Team
- Lodge your reconsideration request.
Suddenly your thoughts are turning to that awesome new content idea that just popped into your head?